Sunday, September 11, 2005

happy18th ; star.

and so i just realised i'm not very good at lying, especially about stuff as ridiculous as me going to santacruz for the weekends. i got a heartattack when i know i'm supposed to be appearing offline when i'm online. ugh.

ytd is the worst day of the week. my stomach doesnt wanna give the pains a rest. seriously, i almost opted for stomach transplant with my brother secretly when he was asleep. i just dont get why he doesnt get such problems when we live under the same roof and practically eat the same junk?

okay. so salt was rather fun bcos we get to run around like idiots and yes, we came in first. we meaning me, rese, dado, and uncleB.

gave chicken a surprise with lightsticks and well, whippedcream-filled inedible pound cake. went back to parkway thereafter and yeah, ate all den i walked around with gaofei, just talking and talking. HAHAH.

hmm. sometimes i wonder if there are more important things to do besides studying.

vincent is a buffoon. he called me around 10 to tell me that he is having his (surprise) prelims tmr. okay, for our almost coming 11thyr of friendship, i shall cross all my fingers and toes to wish you goodluck. i do hope you excel better than youknowwho* and throw it right in her face. then, you can come to srjc and join me. yay! x)

wouldnt it be nice..

OH! i found my harrypotter and the goblet of fire like 5secs ago cos i was searching for my dictionary. okay! am damn happy right now. all i need, is for someone to pray for time to standstill.

the mother nags, yet again. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home